Sunday, September 2, 2012

I want to see how many people read my blog...

I am so glad we have the first month of school under our belt. I can finally get back to my couponing. I have been shopping alot this weekend. I wanted to get in and use my August coupons before they expired. I did pretty well, I think so at least. So, I want to see who reads my blog, so I am having a contest to see. I am posting a picture of what I got at Publix Friday night. The person that guesses how much I spent at Publix, gets a box of Ritz crackers. This is what is in my picture in case you can't see it all.
12 boxes of State Fair corn dogs
1 gallon of milk
2 packs of ID gum
2 jars of pnuts
2 jars of Kraft mayo
2 bottles of Kraft salad dressing
3 boxes of CapriSun juice boxes
3 cans of Bushs Baked Beans
9 boxes of  Ritz crackers
2 big bottles of Heinz ketchup
9 bottles of Herbal Essance Shampoo
2 small cans of cresant rolls

I hope to see your guesses real soon!

2 comments: