Saturday, March 31, 2012

Have you learned what my favorite drug store is yet? I love Walgreens, because they have great deals and there are really great people there. Have you gotten to know any of the people at your favorite store? I have... at Wags Tammy is the one I look for when I go in. She likes to show me the deals, and she is in charge of marking down the clearance. She works at the beauty counter and also likes to use coupons. Whenever I am in there I ask her what she is buying that day, usually she has a pile going and I see if I have any coupons to go with any of her items. WHY am I telling you this? It really helps to get to know the people at the stores you frequent, because they can point out the coupons in their ads and the coupon booklets that I could have overlooked. Also, if I am looking at something and waiting for it to go on sale, when it does go on sale, she lets me know. When she has new markdowns she lets me know. First thing I ask when I see her is, what kind of new markdowns do you have?... So, get to know the workers at the stores you shop at alot, it pays off.

 Ok so, for the newspaper this weekend, these are the inserts you will find in this Sundays paper...

This Sunday, 4/01, you will have (3) inserts in your Sunday newspaper.
Be on the lookout for:
(1) Proctor & Gamble
(1) RedPlum

(1) SmartSource
 

If you still have coupons that you have not used for this month, don't forget today is the last day to use March coupons. Alot of the printable coupons will be reset tonight, so if there are coupons on http://www.coupons.com/ that you want to print, you better do that today because they may not be there tomorrow. On the first, they put up new ones and take away old ones.
Have a great weekend, well whats left of it!

1 comment:

  1. What you are teaching me...thank for the great pictures of MK Easter, and I gave your name to a employee of Walgreens because she asked who took them.
    Ok I had $36 worth of pictures, online coupone took off 40%, $10 in walgreen money coupon. So I paid less than $12 for my $36 worth of coupons.
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete