Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wal Mart trip today = sucess!


These are my deals from WalMart today. I had to go in to get all the stuff for the Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, so I thought I would do some price matching while I was there instead of going to the other stores after I got all the cold stuff from WM. So here is what I did....
1.Eggs at Walgreens are $2/2.00. and there is a coupon for .55 off 2 on the FB page for eggs. Mine wouldn't print but Laura's did so I got her 2 dozen and me 2 dozen, but hers were cheaper bc she had the coupon and I didn't.
2. Nestle pull apart Easter cookies were $2.50 and there was a coupon in the Smart Source 3/25 for$1off1. So it made it $1.50 for a quick dessert to take to church on Sat for the egg hunt.
3. my girls wanted some dip to go with thier dinner and lunch tomorrow so I splurged and used no coupon but it was only $1.
4. This week at RiteAid they have Kelloggs cereal for $1.50 after the UP rewards, so I price matched at WM and used $1 off 2 boxes. So I got 2 boxes for $2. PLUS, on the cereal box there was a peelie for a free bag of M&M's when you buy 2 boxes, so for $6, I got 3 regular sized bags of M&M's and 6 boxes of Cocoa Krispies. We will go thru this in NO time, my kids LOVE cereal. This is a great deal so go get it while you can, it will only last till Saturday. I may see if I can find more coupons and get more of this deal, and donate the extras. (http://www.southernsavers/ has a printable for the cereal as well)
5.Trident gum I had a coupon from long ago that runs out tomorrow, and so I got this for the kids Easter baskets.
6.  Domino sugar is on sale at Walgreens this week 2/$5, so $2.50 each, so I price matched that and used a .40 cents off 1 x2. The coupon was from the Red Plum on 3/18. So I paid $2.10 for a bag of sugar, which is not great but not horrible either.
7. Bic silky touch 6 pack of disposable razors were $2.97 and I had a $2 off coupon from the Smart Source 3/18, so I bought 2 packs, for .97 cents each.
8. Purex laundry (18) tablets were $2.97 and I had a $1 off coupon from Red Plum 3/11. So, $1.97 for 18 loads of laundry is not too bad!
9. the little Easter eggs in the picture were $1 each and I used the $1 off 2 coupon from Red Plum 3/18, and I bought 6, they are also for the kids Easter baskets, don't tell.
Not included in the picture is a Coke, I was dying of thirst by the time I left, 1 Reeses pb egg, that was price matched from Wags for .39 cents. a happy lady from our church that I gave a Tetley coupon to, and the most wonderful 10 year old that helped me get all these great deals. We spent 2 hrs at Walmart, but not only for this , but for the egg hunt too.

No comments:

Post a Comment