Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wanted to pop in for a minute and tell you about some good weekend deals. At Toys R Us today you can snag some Crayola crayons 16 count for 4/$1.. I have already heard they do not have any at our Athens store, so I price matched it at WalMart last night, and got 8 boxes of crayons for $2. awesome deal,  I will be saving some of these for the Operation Christmas Child boxes in November. When I can snag good deals like this I try to put them aside so when it comes time to make my shoe boxes I am not scrambling to find items to put in them, when I do that I seem to spend more money in a hurry. Planning for things like this is the best way for me.
Also, my friend Laura reported that Rite Aid this week has pillow pets(the big ones) on clearance for 75% off. I think she got 2 for less than the price of 1 pillow pet. If you are in need of a last minute birthday gift, this is a good one. My girls Love  theirs!
Another unadvertised deal that Laura found (I have turned her into a good deal finder lol) was at Walgreens this week they have bottles of Degree deodorant for $1. SO, if you are out and about even without a coupon this is a good deal. There are not any coupons for it at this time, but still a good one.
Hope you have a great weekend. I am off for some shopping and then to get the last bit of stuff made for my sister's baby shower tomorrow! Enjoy the beautiful weather!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment